Expiry: 28/12/07
That was my due date. Come and gone. Long gone. Best before dates are usually right and usually for a reason...this baby would have best come out on or before the 28th of December. Now we are sitting here a week later and still waiting. Why can't I just have one baby early or at least on time?? My babies like to hang in there a little longer in the coziness of their mom I guess. Jose says that its because they are browning up their skin a bit to get the latin look! I guess so! Sigh. Anyways, if nothing happens this weekend I will be induced monday morning- a whole uncomfortably long 10 days overdue! That is if I actually then have it Monday- then it will be 11 days late by Tuesday. Then this baby and Katie will have birthdays one day apart. I know most people wouldn't pray a prayer like this but I'm praying for the pain to begin (and then of course end!) anytime soon!
Labels: Pregnancy/Baby

3 Comments:
Ang, I'm waiting (quite anxiously)to hear about baby #2...I hope you don't have to be induced. I will be praying that you go into labour this weekend.
Love you babe!!
By
kelle, at 6:46 p.m.
Sorry to hear they made you wait until Monday :o( I'll also pray you get to go into labour sooner than that! Love, Joni
By
Anonymous, at 7:07 p.m.
I tagged you...see my blog.
By
kelle, at 9:13 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home