Is it Christmas already???
So, I've been looking for a program to edit photos on that does a really good job. I have the basic adobe elements that came with something that we bought once and I do have picaso downloaded for free from google(which I have to delete from my computer and try to download again as it is giving me problems) but the fact of the matter is they are too basic in editing techniques. I do also own adobe photoshop-the really advanced version that my friend Katia the web designer uses but it's just that.....too advanced! I've read some other people's blogs and seen their pictures and they mentioned this:
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom....problem is- now I want it!!!! I went to the website and checked it out and it seems pretty cool what you can all do with your pics. I saw it online at Londong drugs for a mere, oops, did I mean, "WHOPPING" $499!! The only problem is with everything else between the yard, the house, katelyn, and jose's parents being here...there isn't anything in the budget for it right now. I guess I'll just have to wait or hope that I find it on ebay for cheaper. If anyone knows where to get it cheaper, I'd love to know!

1 Comments:
I use Adobe Photoshop Elements ( I think it's around $100) for my photo-editing. You can download it off of the Adobe website. Probably not as detailed/complicated as Lightroom or Photoshop but it does have A LOT of features to play around with and a SUPER way to organize all your photos.
By
Anonymous, at 5:25 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home