Moved and trying to settle
That about sums it up. We moved last Friday and I am so happy to be in finally! It was such a long wait but we are finally here and enjoying the extra space! I've slowly been unpacking all week but with a 18 month old it's hard to get much done in the day. She notices the change and wants to play and she's been extra clingy this week so I do little bits here and there. But I've got a long way to go until I feel like everything is settled and in it's rightful place! There is lots to be done yet: hang pictures, rearrange furniture, my pantry, unpack boxes, move the boxes from the garage to where they belong (i.e. rooms, basement, etc), finish moving a few odds and ends from teh other house, clean the other house (that's a big one!), sand and stain the deck, look for patio furniture and a new BBQ, decide on blinds/window coverings (most of our windows face southwest), go pick our couches for the livign room, etc. !! And those are just to name a few! But it will all get done and hopefully we have most of it done before Jose's parents come from Panama in a few weeks. But we need a break too so we are off to Rocky Mountain House this weekend with friends for our 4th annual camping trip with them- as much as part of me wants to stay and work the rest and relaxation in the hills at the lake will be just what we need to keep us going! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures- my blog has been lacking in that recently but our picture program is acting weird and i think we have some kind of bug in it so once i fix that they'll be up and running! And hopefully pics of the house once we are set up! Happy Weekend everyone!

2 Comments:
I'm so happy to hear that you're finally in your new house. I'm sure that in no time you'll have it all organized and everything in it's rightful place. Enjoy your weekend away!! You deserve it!
By
kelle, at 3:04 p.m.
Angela,
I just got to updating my reading of your blog, (I've been going in bits and pieces for months now!). Big congrats on getting your house sold, and finally moving into your new place, AND for your new baby on the way! So fun to know someone else is due in December. Can't wait to see pics of your house and the rest of what you have going on. I also wanted to comment on your question about feeling second babies move. I felt my first at about 13 weeks but my second not until almost 24! I was freaking out but at the ultrasound learned that the placenta was anterior and so I didn't feel those kicks, not because they weren't happening but because the baby was so much further back. With baby 3 I've been feeling him/her since about 13 weeks again which is nice. Hope your naseau has subsided and that you get the rest you need as well as your tasks completed. Congrats again!
By
Amanda Franks, at 10:25 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home