Yes, that seems to be the story of my life these days. Today could be a very long day as Jose has 12 hour CPR course which means he won't be home until about 8:30 pm. Hopefully he gets out early! It's a dreary, wet and cold day here in e-town so I'm doing some baking which I haven't done in a long time- Jose will be happy to come home to that!
I can't say I've got a whole lot to say- my blogging has been quite lacking lately, a slump of sorts but hopefully that'll change soon if there is anyone left that still checks in here. The house is still up for sale and I'm hoping it sells soon- Jose seems a lot more relaxed about it than I and I'm sure it will all work out. We are supposed to be moving at the end of May here and I haven't started packing. A. Thing. Boy! I'm gonna be in trouble! Actually, I'll be working like a dog the last 3 weeks here to get everything done here but I'm really looking forward to getting into our new place. Which adds a few other things on the to-do list: look for couches for the living room, stain the deck, paint Katie and the spare room, look for a new BBQ and patio furniture and if we get our rough grade done earlier rather than later (which we have no control over when it gets done) then to start planning what we want to do for landscaping! And those are just the bigger things!
Well, my oven is ringing that the brownies are done so I'll leave you with a pic of Katie. It's from a few weeks ago (I've also been lacking in the taking pictures area!). I found this shirt at Old Navy and I wasn't planning on buying anything but when I saw it I just had to get it! Very rarely can we find things in Spanish so I had to get it for Daddy! (it says" I love my Daddy").
3 Comments:
I hope that everything goes smoothly for you guys with your house selling...soon!! I'm praying that it does. Katie looks absolutely adorable (as she always does!) AND just to make your day better, we have 27 C day here with gale-force winds!
By
kelle, at 12:46 p.m.
Cute shirt! Good luck with selling the house.
By
Anonymous, at 8:03 a.m.
What color are you painting Katie...?
I know I know, let's all say it together - SMARTASS! I just couldn't resist. I might be able to help out with the move as I'm coming down the first week of June.
By
Anonymous, at 11:27 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home