Friday, April 06, 2007

Hair-apy therapy

I needed some much due attention to my locks yesterday as my roots were grown out over an inch and just making me feel yuck. So, I went to my hairdresser and fix up the tresses and get a little trim. She ended up 'trimming' a bit more than I wanted and it's ok but a little too short in the front but oh well, I suppose, it will grow back. My hairdresser and I have a good relationship though- even though she sometimes does a bit of her own thing with my hair at times. It's not like those relationships with your hairdresser on the movies where they just want to gossip on all the juicy details of your lives or that of others. She genuinely asks questions and she shares just as much as I, if not more. We were talking yesterday and she was telling me a story about a vision that she had driving to work the other day while she was singing worship songs in the car. It was a changing picture with her dancing with God and it was one of the most beautiful things I've heard in a while. She really has a beautiful heart of gold inside and I'm happy to be touched by her gentle spirit. May you all meet God this Easter weekend in some special way as we remember his death and resurrection. Blessings!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Blessings to you too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home