Monday, April 30, 2007

Got nothing

Not much new to report here. We had an open house on Saturday and had some people come through and then Sunday we hadn't planned on having an open house but people just kept showing up so we figured since the house was still clean, mine as well come on in! So, hopefully something comes of one of them or that our house sells quickly. I am ready to start packing but I don't want to until it sells because I don't want to be in the middle of boxes/organizing when someone shows up to look at the house. Anyways, I will have something more interesting to write later- but I'm still here, kicking and alive!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • I hope your house sells quickly! If the market is anything like it is here in Regina, then it should go quickly. I'm praying that it does for you guys.

    By Blogger kelle, at 9:49 p.m.  

  • I just saw the pics of your new place and I love it!!!!
    CONGRATS! ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:31 a.m.  

  • I was told that there are alot of tire kickers when it comes to comfree listings so hopefully you have a real buyer in there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home