Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter photo shoot

Even though Katelyn was sick I thought I'd try a photo shoot with her in her new Easter dress and the little Easter basket we had put together for her. Let me just say how hard it is to get a good picture of Katelyn these days!! She's at the age where she doesn't want to sit still- as soon as she sees the camera she's getting up from wherever (whether it's if I put her into position or even when I try candid shots of her playing). She wants to play with the camera (like every other technological gadget). So, we either get the mid-getting up shot, the stoned-look or the one where she runs over too fast to get a decent picture that we have an over-exposed face shot. Needless to say, we don't have as many pictures these days as it is just a frustrating process for both of us.


Anyways, this is how it started out:



(ok, I'm here in this dumb dress, mom, and it's choking me so I'm not going to smile!)




(ok, this dress is still choking me, so one smile, and maybe then mom you'll take me out of it!)



(Great! I give her one smile and she thinks she can start changing up the shots so now she's got me playing with my dumb easter basket.)



(Okay, I've had enough, I'm outta here!)




(That's not what I wanted mom! And now you've even put a stupid little shrug sweater on me...and this stupid dress is still choking me!)



(Now i'm just flippin' mad!! This ISN'T. FUN. ANYMORE. [actually it never was] !!)


hAPPY eASTER!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Those pictures are PRICELESS!!

    Happy Easter :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:20 p.m.  

  • Those are a telling set of pictures. I didn't even attempt any Easter pics of my guy...too much trouble. And why must they always try and touch to camera when you're trying to use it?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 a.m.  

  • Those are some great pictures Ang!! Love the captions underneath each one!

    By Blogger kelle, at 9:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home