Sinkhole

I love spring because after the long winter that we've had, it couldn't be more welcome to see the snow melting, the longer days, and the warmer sunshine. But one thing I don't like about spring is the potholes! Is it just me, or are they worse than ever than this year??!! I feel like I am driving through a maze just to navigate our city streets without wrecking a tire or my whole car for that matter! I think the worst one I've seen is coming off the 106th street exit towards the Calgary Trail South exit (beside Earls).....I swerved to avoid it but the car behind me disappeared-
the road swallowed it up in the depths of the earth!

1 Comments:
The roads are just the same here in Regina!! I DO think that the roads are worse this year (maybe due to the fact that it's been cold, then warm, then cold again). I'll be glad to see ALL the snow gone and green grass again...sigh...
By
kelle, at 4:25 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home