The end is in site
Of the cold weather that is. Brrrrr.....it's chilly out there today and I can't wait for this ice age to be over!! It was quite humorous that on the news last night how Toronto was in sub-freezing temperatures and they were going on and on about being in the deep freeze. What was the temp you ask? A mere -12 with windchills of -20!! For fellow Albertans, we would mock at that when we are used to -20 with windchills of -40! Anyways, it was quite funny the way they made it sound so drastic. As for here, we are supposed to be around 0 degrees celcius by the end of this week! Yah! Hopefully the 'ol groundhog Punxsutawney Phil was right that spring was coming early this year! We could sure use it!
Labels: Winter

3 Comments:
Not to undermine your post, but the cold in Ontario is a damp cold...where it chills you to the bone!! I know it is funny that they complain of temps of -12!!
By
kelle, at 11:49 a.m.
Spring could come NOW and I would be MORE THAN HAPPY :)
By
Anonymous, at 8:52 p.m.
Well, its warmer now but its MAJORLY snowing now...I prefer this to -35 C!!
By
Anonymous, at 12:18 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home