Officially done
Today marks my last official day of mat leave as I am back to work
tomorrow morning for 7 a.m.! Scrubs are laid out,
lunch is packed
and coffee mug is ready to go.
I have a buddy shift with a gal from work to re-introduce me to the new computer and drug system among other changes that happened over the past year while I was off. So, at least I can ease into it for the next 2 days. I'll let you know Monday how it all went.
tomorrow morning for 7 a.m.! Scrubs are laid out,
lunch is packed
and coffee mug is ready to go.
I have a buddy shift with a gal from work to re-introduce me to the new computer and drug system among other changes that happened over the past year while I was off. So, at least I can ease into it for the next 2 days. I'll let you know Monday how it all went. 
3 Comments:
Good luck with everything!! I hope everything goes smoothly.
By
Anonymous, at 12:17 p.m.
GOOD LUCK!!!
Katia
By
Anonymous, at 10:01 p.m.
Sooooo...how'd it go?
By
Anonymous, at 7:45 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home