Sunday, November 05, 2006

O the Bliss!

Yesterday I went to Starbucks for coffee and had my first eggnog latte of the season! So yummy! I love this time of year when the holiday drinks arrive- the delicious and tantalizing eggnog and gingerbread lattes!

I don't know what it is this year but for some reason I am anxious for Christmas and the holiday season. Maybe it has to do with the fact that it seems like Christmas was in the stores WAY earlier than halloween this year in terms of decorations for your house, etc., and counting down the shopping days until Christmas (which is apparently only 50 shopping days away!). Plus it seemed like it snowed earlier which actually it didn't considering we live in Alberta and can expect snow on most Halloweens. But regardless, with the snow gently falling on this lazy Sunday afternoon and the remembrance of my wonderful eggnog latte yesterday, I'm ready to start decorating my house for the holidays. For the sake of not being considered a nutball, maybe I'll wait till the beginning of December!

1 Comments:

  • I'm really excited about Christmas this year too! I don't know what it is but I agree that everything seems to have started up early this year from the music to decorations in the stores.

    Merry Christmas!

    By Blogger Jen, at 10:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home