Thursday, November 30, 2006

1 Little monkey was sick in bed...but obviously not too sick!


Katie is on the mend. Still has some sniffles and a runny nose, but at least it's thin and clear runny nose rather than thick and green. She was super cuddly and lazy staying in her pyjamas all day long, even playing the nurse or doctor.....


(she's such a little poser- she knows the camera!...does that tell us as parents that we've taken too many pics of her?)

But while she was sick, she was definitely on the mend yesterday as she was already into Trouble- with a capital T! I thought that THIS wouldn't start for a LONG TIME yet! This is where I found her yesterday after things had gotten quiet while I was in the kitchen....




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

(sorry for the sideways video...you'll have to tilt your head!)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home