Cheque- less
So as you all saw we planted our tree in time for the one year deadline we had to get our landscaping deposit back. I called on Tuesday for someone to come out and inspect our yard only to find out that no one is doing that anymore this year. What the heck do you mean it's too late in the season and no one is coming out to check anymore? It's not like there is snow on the ground or anything where they can't see our grass, etc?? Now we have to wait until spring to receive our money. If I would've known that I would have planted the dumb tree in spring rather than planting it now and hoping that it will survive through the winter. Not impressed.



2 Comments:
That's retarded! I did hear that its better to "freeze" the tree in than to move it when its rapidly growing. Good luck with the tree AND the cheque.
By
Amy A., at 8:51 a.m.
Oh, that totally bites! I'm sorry to hear about this!! Hopefully everything goes well for you in the spring.
By
kelle, at 11:51 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home