Wednesday, October 11, 2006

10 Year Reunion

I had my 10 year high school reunion last Saturday night and it was really great but sorta weird at the same time. I graduated from a smaller class of about 55 or so students. We were a pretty close bunch back then. I remember we would get together sometimes on a Friday night and we'd go to a restaurant and get a table for 15-20...that was the norm! I still see a number of my high school friends on a regular basis...like weekly or bi-weekly either at church, bible study or just hanging out. And I wouldn't just consider them acquaintances now but still good friends. It was good though to see the people that I haven't seen in many months or the past few years. And it was really interesting to see people I hadn't seen since high school! Most of them looked pretty much the same but then again, I suppose I do to (minus the hairstyles I think most of us want to forget from the past!). Those were the people that I didn't really hang out with that much anyways back then, but it was still goood nonetheless to find out where they are at, what they are doing, how many kids they have! Out of the 30 grads that came last week, there were 20 kids! My, oh my, we sure do multiply! But it was fun- and I can't wait to see if we a 20th reunion!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home