Thursday, August 03, 2006

New addition

How could I forget to blog about this!!??? My sister had a baby girl on Monday morning! Alayna Lauren Oakman arrived at 8:44 a.m. on Monday, weighing in at 8 lbs 3 oz. and 20 inches long. There was a little heart murmur detected Tuesday but after some tests like an echocardiogram and ECG, it turns out it is an innocent murmur like Katie has. The doctor told them everything looks good and to "go home and enjoy their little girl!". I am so excited and happy for them as it has been a 4 year wait for this little baby after some devastating losses. God is good and now I'm an aunt for the 3rd time and Katie has a little girl cousin to play with!
p.s. (I have no pictures yet since my Mom forgot her camera!!!! Anyways, we hope to see her this weekend and I'll post pics after)