Thursday, July 20, 2006

Katia! I need your help!

Ok, as you can see, my blog has changed- AGAIN! What else is new?! I can't find any templates that I really like and I'm not willing to pay for one....maybe if I actually start blogging regularly but until that happens, I'm too cheap! So, I've been trying to fiddle with html a little but really when it comes down to it I'm a total html dummy!

I'm interested in people's comments on how easy to read it is- letter coloring and size comments would be appreciated! I did find a picture I like for my header but I can't seem to get it inserted, so Katia, when you have some time, I need your help!!!! Stay tuned for more changes....

1 Comments:

  • HAHAHAHA Angela don't worry I'll help you ..... just tell me when you have time to get together :)

    By Blogger Katia Paola, at 5:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home