Blog Radar
Well, it's been a whole 3 weeks since I've blogged. I thought I would really get better at this blogging thing and apparently I'm not! But it just seems that a little someone out there has some serious "blog radar"! Everytime I sit down to actually write and not just catch up on everyone else's lives through their blogs and emails, I get interrupted...Katelyn seems to have "blog radar"! But she finally just fell asleep so instead of playing around with my template, I thought I would actually post something!
Yes, my template is going to change again. I've seen some really neat ones out there but I'm not sure if I want to actually pay money for one since I don't get on here as often as I'd like. I do spend a lot of time surfing the net looking for free templates...I'm also not as handy with html as I would like which doesn't help matters. Anyways, be patient with me and my blog entries- it will get better I promise! In the meantime, for any of you who still frequent my site occasionally wondering if I've written, keep coming back!

4 Comments:
Hey, it's about time you posted something!! Hee hee! Have you checked out a site called Blogfrocks? They have some really cool templates.
By
kelle, at 11:18 a.m.
Enjoyed a lot! Debt consolidiation Vermont soccer teams Processing of credit cards Peugeot 406 coupe se hdi for sale imitrex keyword celebrex adverse side effects Butalbital codeine compound http://www.chevrolet-camaro.info/Flat-washers-countersink.html Christian financial institute planning teens having anal employee dashboard farmers insurance bontril buy Waverly & jollie rose
By
Anonymous, at 4:22 a.m.
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »
By
Anonymous, at 6:40 a.m.
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! eltron card printers rental cars in moorabin enterprise rent a car news stories denaturing of protein supplement Auto rentals germany
By
Anonymous, at 4:31 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home