Family Focus
It's 8:45 Saturday morning and I have been up for wayyyy too long already with Katelyn....their should be something illegal about getting up at 6:00 am on a Saturday! But since I'm up and now she decided it's time to go back down for a nap I thought I'd use the opportunity to talk about my family (i've already had my coffee so that I wouldn't stumble around the house so I'm awake now!)
Last weekend the whole family was in town and was able to get together (just minus Cal who couldn't come). It doesn't happen very often these days and I'm realizing how much I cherish and enjoy thoese times when they do happen. As I'm getting older I realize even more just how much I love my family...despite all the quirkiness of it!....and how much i am so thankful for the support that they bring to my life. In some ways, we are all very different and unique and yet we can get together and have a fun time. Especially as we are all getting married (come on Jon! your the last one left!) and having kids, the family is growing even more and this adds a new dynamic to our family life that i love. There is something about children that brings everybody together and unites them...whether it's their innocence, their carefree spirits or just the way they do or say funny little things that make us laugh! We may be a little more spread out these days....from Manning, to Ft. McMurray to Calgary and here in Edmonton, but I feel closer to my family now more than ever.

2 Comments:
It's funny how we don't appreciate our families until we grow up! Everytime I go home, I realize how much they mean to me and how harder it is to leave. It certainly helps when you have a family who loves you. And Ang, I have to say, you have a wonderful family!
P.S. I'm so happy that you are blogging!
By
kelle, at 9:57 a.m.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! buy ultram canadian culinary schools http://www.vicodines.info/Usnationalsoccerjerseys.html video surveillance market estimate bmw 320i touring executive counseling for erectile dysfunction
By
Anonymous, at 5:21 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home